In order to make you clear how our experts work for you, below is a step by step process of writing a great admission college essay:
1. Planning and Organizing
Detailed and proper planning is necessary to write a compelling essay. For this, you need time, research, dedication, patience, and will power.
Our experts are trained to write your essays in a short deadline but a quality paper takes time.
What do we want from you to write your college essay? Here are the things that we need.
- Starting early
- Write a longer essay first
- Tell us what you want to include in your essay content
It will be easier if you are using the Common App, and if not then get the details and all the information from the college or their website.
2. Brainstorming Ideas
Brainstorming is the first step in writing anything. You think of ideas and how you are going to portray them in your work. Reading sample papers and examples is a great help to create a good essay.
However, the foremost element is to choose an appropriate essay topic. It is preferable to choose a wide topic that reflects your personality clearly.
Below are some of the ways through which you can come up with a great admission college essay.
- Reading And Going Through Essay Prompts
Reading essay prompts and samples can be helpful in opening doors and coming up with your topic. Our writers never stop learning and reading. Thus, they never go out of ideas.
- Shedding Light On Experiences And Life Events
Choosing essay prompts by keeping in mind your personal life experiences is a good thing. Considering your past life events, evaluating them, and stating what you learned from the experiences, is all there in the essay prompt.
Similarly, the committee always wants to hear what life taught you and what significant changes you made in yourself in order to cope with the problems around you. Therefore, to make an impression, you can always mention life experiences that have shaped you and your reasoning.
Our experts talk to you about your life experiences and events to add them in your essay. The 24 hours of availability of experts help you keep in touch with them easily.
The admission officer and the committee want to meet you before actually seeing you. The essay is the source through which you tell everything about yourself. However, the writing should not be very personal, like including information about family members.
Keep your essay focused on yourself.
Putting yourself on a piece of paper is actually very tricky because it is difficult to accurately describe your personality. Our experts will do this job for you. They know exactly what should be written in your essay.
To make your application get accepted, they put all their heart and soul to keep the essay specific and focused on your personality.
3. Choosing the Essay Topic
Now that a list of topics is in front of you, choosing a topic is easier. Before making a final decision, go through all the topics and see which one is the closest to the prompt.
Just consider the following things before choosing a topic of your essay:
- Does it matter to me? It should have significance in your life.
- Does it make my personality unique? If it isn’t, you won't be able to grab the attention of the admission committee.
- Is my topic too broad? Choose topics that are direct and specific.
- Do you have enough room to explain yourself? Choose topics that will let you explain yourself more. In this way, you can explain your skills better.
- Is it explicitly stating what the application demanded? Essays with topics related to essay prompt work best.
4. Plan your Essay Presentation
After you have picked your topic, decide what will go in your essay and how will you present it. Plan and choose the best structure to present all the relevant information.
Few ways to structure your content are presented below.
- Choose the main point of your essay. It could be an anecdote, life event, incident, or just a life experience. Start your essay keeping in mind the main focus and shape your essay around it.
- What are the personality traits you are going to represent in your essay? The traits should follow the essay prompt theme. Discuss how they have helped you and will continue to help you being part of the institute.
- Start your essay in the most interesting way possible. Initial details will bore your audience and they will definitely lose interest in reading your entire essay. The best way of doing it is to start the essay from the middle of the story.
5. Write Down the Essay
Now that the planning phase is over, start writing your essay. The college application process demands you to write and submit your essay on time. So instead of getting all paranoid, let us write your essay.
Like other essays, college essays follow the traditional style of writing pattern.
- Thesis Statement
- Body Paragraphs
Our experts will outline your essay before writing it in this pattern.
6. Revise Your Essay
After outlining your essay and writing it in a flow, our experts proofread and revise essays several times. The revision of the essay is done to avoid errors and mistakes before submitting it. Similarly, whether your essay is written by you or an expert, rechecking is mandatory.
Our team of highly professional and skilled editors and proofreaders revise your essay and make your essay flawless and exceptionally good. These experts guarantee 100% original content and zero plagiarism.
Also, grammar, punctuation, vocabulary, and citation are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. It is checked and rechecked until it is perfectly clean and ready for submission.